Registration is recommended for all guests prior to visit. Sign up online or call us at 812.378.3046
Open on Mondays from 10AM-1PM & 2PM-5PM From June -July
The safety and well-being of our guests is our top priority. Please read these guidelines and tips carefully as you plan your visit:
- Advance online reservations for tickets (free for members) are required for all guests and can be made by clicking the “Tickets” button above
- You can choose from 2 time slots: 10AM-1PM or 2PM-5PM Tuesdays through Saturdays & 2PM-5PM on Sunday
- A limited number of tickets are available for each time slot to ensure plenty of space for visitors to spread out
- Upon making reservations, visitors will be asked to agree to the kidscommons terms and conditions
- Multiple sanitizer stations will be available throughout the exhibit areas
- Adult supervision is required at all times at kidscommons
- Face coverings are REQUIRED for all visitors aged 2+
- Everyone is expected to follow physical distancing guidelines (signage is posted throughout the museum)
Upon making reservations, you attest to everyone in their family being COVID-19 symptom free and to abide by a code of conduct agreement, confirming that they will follow social distancing efforts. You are aware that exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. Tickets are non-refundable.
Not a member? Sign up today!
- Children under 16 years old must be with a person, age 18 or older, who is responsible for the child’s safety and supervision.
- Guests over 18 years old without a child under 16 years of age will not be permitted general admission; however a tour can be given of kidscommons by a kidscommons employee (if staffing is available).
- Food is not permitted in the museum (you can bring a water bottle)
- Only service animals are allowed on kidscommons property.
- Visitors may be photographed or filmed for the museum’s promotional purposes.
- kidscommons does not permit smoking, vaping or any weapons/firearms on its premises.
- Multiple sanitizer stations will be available throughout the exhibit areas.
- Anyone with a temperature over 100.4F are required to reschedule
- Face coverings will be required for all visitors over 2 years of age.
- Everyone is expected to follow physical distancing guidelines and we will have signage reminding everyone to allow 6 feet of distance
- Weapons, animals, and smoking are not permitted at kidscommons