Due to the decrease in positive cases around the state and county, kidscommons will move from “masks required” to “masks optional” beginning Tuesday, March 8, 2022 – Masks will continue to be required until March 8 2022.
The safety and well-being of our guests is our top priority. Please read these guidelines and tips carefully as you plan your visit:
- Advance online reservations for tickets (free for members) are recommended for all guests and can be made by clicking the “Tickets” button below
- You can choose from 2 time slots: 10AM-1PM or 2PM-5PM Tuesdays through Saturdays & 2PM-5PM on Sunday
- A limited number of tickets are available for each time slot to ensure plenty of space for visitors to spread out
- Upon making reservations, visitors will be asked to agree to the kidscommons terms and conditions
- Multiple sanitizer stations will be available throughout the exhibit areas.
- Face coverings are required for all visitors aged 2+ and must be worn at all times. These can be purchased for $1 if needed.
- Everyone is expected to follow physical distancing guidelines (signage is posted throughout the museum)
- Adult admission requires a child ticket – Child admission requires an adult ticket
Purchase your tickets today!
Upon making reservations, you attest to everyone in their family being COVID-19 symptom free and to abide by a code of conduct agreement, confirming that they will follow social distancing efforts. You are aware that exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. Adult supervision is required at all times in the museum.