The safety and well-being of our guests is our top priority. Please read these guidelines and tips carefully as you plan your visit:
- Advance online registration for tickets (free for members) are highly recommended for all guests and can be made by clicking the “Tickets” button above
- Your tickets are only valid for the session in which you purchased
- A limited number of tickets are available for each time slot
- Upon making reservations, visitors will be asked to agree to the kidscommons terms and conditions
- Multiple sanitizer stations will be available throughout the exhibit areas
- Adult supervision is required at all times at kidscommons
Waiver of Liability
Upon making reservations, you attest to everyone in their family being COVID-19 symptom free and are aware that exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. By entering the museum, you agree, on behalf of yourself and any minor children accompanying you, to voluntarily assume all risk, including the risk of personal injury (including death) or illness, the risk of exposure to communicable diseases including COVID-19, or the risk of lost, stolen, or damaged property, arising from or related to your entry into the museum and participation in any activities on museum property. In addition, you agree that the museum will not be responsible for any such injury or illnesses, property damage, or other loss, and the museum is released and discharged from such liability to the fullest extent of the law.
All purchases are non-refundable
Not a member? Sign up today!
- Children under 18 years old must be with an adult, aged 18 or older, who is responsible for the child’s safety and supervision.
- Guests over 18 years old without a child under 18 years of age will not be permitted general admission; however a tour can be given of kidscommons by a kidscommons employee (if staffing is available).
- Food is not permitted in the museum (you can bring a water bottle)
- Only service animals are allowed on kidscommons property.
- Visitors may be photographed or filmed for the museum’s promotional purposes.
- kidscommons does not permit smoking, vaping or any weapons/firearms on its premises.
- Anyone with a temperature over 100.4F are required to reschedule
- Everyone is expected to follow physical distancing guidelines and we will have signage reminding everyone to allow 6 feet of distance
- Weapons, animals, and smoking are not permitted at kidscommons