The safety and well-being of our guests is our top priority. Please read these guidelines and tips carefully as you plan your visit:
- kidscommons will be open to members only August 4-8 and then open to the public beginning August 11
- Advance online reservations for tickets (free for members) are required for all guests and can be made by clicking the “Tickets” button above
- You can choose from 2 time slots: 9AM-Noon or 2PM-5PM Tuesdays through Saturdays. This schedule will allow for thorough cleaning in between time slots in addition to mornings and evenings
- A limited number of tickets are available for each time slot to ensure plenty of space for visitors to spread out
- Upon making reservations, visitors will be asked to agree to the kidscommons terms and conditions in relation to keeping everyone safe and healthy
- kidscommons members will not lose any time on your yearly membership. All current memberships, including those purchased or renewed since March 14, 2020, will be automatically extended for the number of days kidscommons is closed. The date adjustment will be processed by Friday, July 24
- Visitors will receive electronic tickets that will allow for touchless scanning upon entry
- Visitors will be asked to use hand sanitizer as they enter the facility and multiple sanitizer stations will be available throughout the exhibit areas.
- A forehead touchless temperature check upon arrival will be done to ensure the safety of all visitors. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4F will be asked to reschedule to a different day (refunds will be provided)
- Face coverings will be required for all visitors over 2 years of age. (Guests with preexisting health conditions unable to wear a face covering for medical reasons are exempt)
- Staff will have their temperature taken daily upon arrival to kidscommons and will be required to wear face coverings as well.
- Everyone is expected to follow physical distancing guidelines and we will have signage reminding everyone to allow 6 feet of distance