The safety and well-being of our guests is our top priority. Please read these guidelines and tips carefully as you plan your visit:
- Advance online reservations for tickets (free for members) are required for all guests and can be made by clicking the “Tickets” button above
- You can choose from 2 time slots: 10AM-1PM or 2PM-5PM Tuesdays through Saturdays & 2PM-5PM on Sunday
- A limited number of tickets are available for each time slot to ensure plenty of space for visitors to spread out
- Upon making reservations, visitors will be asked to agree to the kidscommons terms and conditions
- Visitors will be asked to use hand sanitizer as they enter the facility and multiple sanitizer stations will be available throughout the exhibit areas.
- A forehead touchless temperature check upon arrival will be done to ensure the safety of all visitors. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4F will be asked to reschedule to a different day (refunds will be provided)
- Face coverings will be required for all visitors aged 2+
- Everyone is expected to follow physical distancing guidelines (signage is posted throughout the museum)
- Adult admission requires a child ticket – Child admission requires an adult ticket
Purchase your tickets today!
Upon making reservations, you attest to everyone in their family being COVID-19 symptom free and to abide by a code of conduct agreement, confirming that they will follow social distancing efforts. You are aware that exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.