In efforts to reduce the spread of Coronavirus, kidscommons will be closed to the public until further notice.
kidscommons members will not lose any time on your yearly membership. All current memberships, including those purchased or renewed since March 14, 2020, will be automatically extended for the number of days kidscommons is closed. The date adjustment will be processed after we reopen—you don’t need to do anything.
Purchase Your Annual Membership Today!
- Children under 16 years old must be with a person, age 18 or older, who is responsible for the child’s safety and supervision.
- Guests over 18 years old without a child under 16 years of age will not be permitted general admission; however a tour can be given of kidscommons by a kidscommons employee (if staffing is available).
- Food and drink are not permitted in the museum.
- Only service animals are allowed on kidscommons property.
- Visitors may be photographed or filmed for the museum’s promotional purposes.
- kidscommons does not permit smoking, vaping or any weapons/firearms on its premises.