How YOU can make a difference.
There is no substitute to learning through exploration. Learning takes place every day of our lives. It is the youngest explorers that are both eager and primed for new experiences in learning. It is the mission of kidscommons to serve those young explorers through educational exhibits and outreach programming.
Donor Level Benefits
One Family Day-pass and four wall climb coupons
$500 – $999 includes:
Two Family Day-passes and four wall climb coupons
$1000 – $2499 includes:
Annual Family or Grandparent Membership
$2500 – $4999 includes:
Annual Family or Grandparent Membership and one birthday party during museum hours
Annual Membership Benefits include:
Unlimited museum admission for your immediate household family
Special member only events
Birthday party discounts
Discounts on special programs & camps
Donor benefits may be given as a gift. Please contact guest services so we can provide you with the appropriate certificates.
How to make a donation…
Online: Click the link above to make a safe and secure donation using a credit card through PayPal.
Through United Way: Write us in! kidscommons is an approved agency and can be written in on your campaign form through United Way of Bartholomew County.
You can also support kidscommons through gifts of cash, stocks or securities, life insurance, real estate, wills and trusts.
Kidscommons is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization. We do not receive monies from city, county, or state funds, nor any tax appropriations. Over 52% of our operating funds come from earned income, while the other 48% must come from our annual Carnivale fundraising event, foundation gifts, successful grant proposals…AND YOU!
By making a charitable donation, you play a large role allowing kidscommons to further its mission to be “…a fun, safe, and inviting place that nurtures exploration, collaboration, and creativity for all children and their caregivers; a place to learn about our community and our world.”