kidscommons is always reviewing applications!
kidscommons is a not-for-profit 501c (3) organization
Mission: Kidscommons is a fun, safe and inviting place which nurtures exploration, collaboration and creativity within ALL children and their caregivers. It is a place to learn about our community and our world.
Job Title – Floor Staff
Interested candidates should follow this link to apply: https://ezhireweb.com/kids032
Work Schedule: 10-20 hours per week/weekend and evening work required
- Engage guests visiting the museum, including but not limited to facilitating exhibits, leading programs, assisting on the climbing wall, and teaching camps.
- Participate in off-site educational or promotional opportunities as assigned.
- Provide excellent guest service through-out the museum including at the front desk and on the phone.
- Open and close exhibits properly.
- Ensure exhibits are in proper condition for safety and function.
- Perform routine maintenance and janitorial duties as assigned.
- Must be guest focused and possess a friendly, enthusiastic and engaging personality.
- Show flexibility in order to meet guest needs.
- Demonstrate creativity, organization, and promptness in all aspects of the job responsibilities.
- Must be attending high school or have a high school diploma or equivalency.
- First Aid/CPR certification is recommended.